Renediw's Random Mind Leaks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Renediw's Random Mind Leaks

In a world with everything going so fast, stop and tells us whats eating you, or what your eatin

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Favorite or most wanted?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
morbid3500
Admin
morbid3500

Favorite or most wanted? Empty
PostSubject: Favorite or most wanted?   Favorite or most wanted? Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2008 8:26 pm

Favorite xbox original game or game you always wanted? I finally have NUDE though I never play it. My favorite would probably be Morrowind.
Back to top Go down
Renediw
Admin
Renediw

PostSubject: Re: Favorite or most wanted?   Favorite or most wanted? Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2008 8:59 pm

no man FABLE all the way. that game kick the ass out of everything

lol!
Back to top Go down
http://renediw.fullsubject.com
offox
Admin
offox

PostSubject: Re: Favorite or most wanted?   Favorite or most wanted? Icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2008 4:49 am

There were so many really good Xbox 1 games it's hard to chose. I did spend a lot of time playing Morrowind, fable was great, but I think the original Halo has to win it for me because I spent SOOOOO much time ripping through that game. Rainbow Six should get an honorable mention though, we had some fun playing system link in that game.
Back to top Go down
Renediw
Admin
Renediw

PostSubject: Re: Favorite or most wanted?   Favorite or most wanted? Icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2008 2:36 pm

hahahahaha you know what i liked playing nfsmw Need for Speed Most Wanted

lol!
Back to top Go down
offox
Admin
offox

PostSubject: Re: Favorite or most wanted?   Favorite or most wanted? Icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2008 3:59 pm

Really, you didn't strike me as a need for speed fan, Ren. I played those games back in the day as well. I've never conisdered myself a racing fan, but I really enjoyed the project gotham series, Dirt, and Forza 2. ...so I guess I'm a racing game fan. Oops.
Back to top Go down
Renediw
Admin
Renediw

PostSubject: Re: Favorite or most wanted?   Favorite or most wanted? Icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2008 4:45 pm

Most wanted was the only racing game i ever played. i just liked the idea of running away from the cops, i guess thats why i like gta4 so much.

javascript:emoticonp('lol!')
lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Favorite or most wanted?   Favorite or most wanted? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Favorite or most wanted?
Page 1 of 1